Working Student: Online Marketing / Social Media (x/f/m)
Currently, we are looking for a creative, talented and enthusiastic working student to support our company in Berlin. In general, you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and processing all relevant internal and external business and market information. In that role you will closely work with the executive team, assisting them with analyzing existing strategies and executing competitor’s analysis and providing recommendations and resolutions for business optimization.
Above all, you are passionate about garnering experience with online business.
Profiles we are looking for
- Students from any discipline with high affiliation to Social Media and online channels
- Excellent writing skills (English)
- Outstanding communication, research and problem-solving skills
- Highly active on Social Media (FB, Instagram, Twitter)
- Online marketing experience
- Cultural sensitivity
- We are currently looking for support in our communications team.
- Support the marketing team with creative input
- Give advice to the management on improving current strategies
- Implement your own ideas on marketing and PR Strategie
- Work in a fun environment where you and your input is valued.
- Directly see how your results are developed into a new product
- Take on responsibilities and work independently
Start Date: ASAP
Location: In the heart of Berlin
How to apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Working Student Online Marketing” in the subject line.
*If your profile does not fully match our requirements: we are always looking for exceptional individuals for part-time or internship work so please do not hesitate to apply!