Intern in Entrepreneurship
Rebate Networks GmbH is one of the leading operators in the worldwide daily deal space. Unbeatable online deals are the cutting edge web trend translating online shopping experiences to offline business. Founded by Michael Brehm (Ex-CEO of VZ Netzwerke) and Stefan Glänzer (Ex-CEO of Ricardo & last.fm), our goal is to identify and drive upcoming trends and revolutionary ideas. We develop global strategies for our high-growth e-commerce start-ups around the world from our office in Berlin.
Our young, enthusiastic and dynamic team plans and realizes concepts and solutions for international start-ups. We are seeking highly motivated, creative, intelligent and ambitious individuals to join us in a variety of roles.
INTERN IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Currently we are looking for a creative, talented and enthusiastic intern to support our management team. You will be responsible for researching, analyzing and processing information relevant to business development, assisting the management team with the implementation of international projects, and helping execute competitor’s analyses. You will actively support the implementation of various proposals. You will help our management team identify, contact, and support potential partners and support the development of optimization proposals. You will assist in the realization of marketing audits. Above all, you are passionate about garnering experience with online business.
- You are working on or already have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Economics or any other relevant field
- Previous Experience in this area (internship or student activities)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working actively on establishing start-ups and new projects
- Proactive working-habits and strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of international partners
- You are passionate about the online business world
- You are proficient in German and English
- You want to gain insight on how a start-up is founded and build up
- Hands-on attitude, flexible with switching tasks as needed
- You have excellent MS Office skills
- Get to know the international start-up scene
- Discover the Do’s and Don’ts of starting your own business
- Get to know seed investors
- Learn about best practices from experienced managers
- Become an essential member of our creative, fun, and hard-working team
- Gain plenty of valuable experience and an excellent perspective for your personal development
- Flat company structure, where everyone gives input and impacts the success of the company.
- Receive an adequate compensation