Entrepreneur in Residence (x/f/m)
You are planning to found a start-up in the near future to bring your business idea into the market? Before implementing your idea you want to get a deep insight into the properties of the market and understand its complexity? You are still looking for valuable contacts like investors and Business Angels in order to prepare properly for your own company foundation?
Rebate Networks GmbH is one of the leading operators in the worldwide daily deal space. Unbeatable online deals are the cutting edge web trend translating online shopping experiences to offline business. Founded by Michael Brehm (Ex-CEO of VZ Netzwerke) and Stefan Glänzer (Ex-CEO of Ricardo & last.fm), our goal is to identify and drive upcoming trends and revolutionary ideas. We develop global strategies for our high-growth e-commerce start-ups around the world from our office in Berlin.
Our young, enthusiastic and dynamic team plans and realizes concepts and solutions for international Start-Ups. We are seeking highly motivated, creative, intelligent and ambitious individuals to join us in a variety of roles.
Currently, we are looking for a creative, talented and enthusiastic Entrepreneur in Residence to support our management team. You should be passionate about start-up-companies and the online business. Most importantly, you can handle multiple tasks, switch priorities and focus as needed.
With us, you get to know all major departments of a successful Start-Up. You take part in unique projects, coordinate processes and sharpen your professional profile. Take the chance to apply theoretical knowledge in practice!
- Assistance of the management team with the implementation of international projects
- Research, analysis and processing of relevant information regarding business development
- Execution of competitors analysis
- Realisation of marketing audits and development of optimization proposals
- Active support in implementing your proposals in the various businesses
- Support with the recruiting process in Germany and world wide
- Identification, contact and support of potential partners
- 1 year experience in the Internet Business
- Bachelor degree ( in the field of Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Economics or similar)
- Proactive working habits
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Motivation and commitment to your job
- Very good communication skills, teamwork and stress resistance
- Very good MS Office skills
- Proficient in English and German
- Get to know the worldwide Start-Ups scene
- Learn about the dos and don’ts in starting your own business
- Get to know seed investors
- Become an essential member of our creative, fun and hard-working team
- Learn about best practices from experienced managers
- Gain plenty of valuable experience and an excellent perspective for your personal development
- Earn a competitive salary
Start date: asap
Please submit your CV to email@example.com and include “Entrepreneur in Residence Rebate Networks” in the subject line.
*If your profile does not fully match with our requirements, we are always seeking for exceptional individuals for permanent, part-time or internship work.