Business Analyst (x/f/m)
We are looking for an analytical, structured and enthusiastic professional to support our company in Berlin. In general, you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and processing all relevant internal and external business and market information. In that role you will closely work with the executive team, assisting them with analyzing existing strategies and executing competitor’s analysis and providing recommendations and resolutions for business optimization.
Above all, you are passionate about gathering experience with an online business.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years work experience in consulting, investment banking or internet startups
- Very interested in internet and technology trends
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Critical approach to evaluate information from multiple sources
- Good structured information processing and result presentation.
- Hands-on attitude, flexible with switching tasks as needed
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English
- Become an essential member of our creative, fun and hard-working team
- Operate within flexible structures with short response times, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues
- Gain plenty of valuable experience and an excellent perspective for your personal development
- Earn an competitive salary
Start Date: ASAP
Location: In the heart of Berlin
How to apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Business Analyst Rebate Networks” in the subject line.
*If your profile does not fully match our requirements: we are always looking for exceptional individuals for permanent, part-time or internship work so please do not hesitate to apply!